Sunday, January 31, 2010

Guilty Pleasures!

Guilty pleasures. They are activities we do when we think no one else is watching. Activities our mother wouldn't approve of, or our colleagues at work would have a field day, if they knew of!

Simply stated, they are things we do that we don't boast about to others.

Why am I bringing up this topic? Guilty pleasures was the theme for the January blog chain at the Absolute Writer Water Cooler forum.

"And what the heck is a blog chain?" you ask.

It's where a bunch of bloggers write on the same topic, and also comment on, and link to each others blogs.

Though I am not part of this blog chain (it's still going on), I had so much fun reading these that I wanted to share a few with you.

Here are three samples, enjoy! Fresh Hell , Lostwanderer5 , Lindzy1954

Do I have any guilty pleasures of my own? Sure! I am ashamed to admit that I am frequently on Youtube watching old 80ies music videos. What can I say? I grew up with MTV! Maybe worse, I like those stupid home videos where animals and kids do funny stuff. And being human, and female, I am not a stranger of clicking on Omg! (famous people gossip), or eating chocolate!

Which are your guilty pleasures?

Previous posts: I Found A New Blog For My Web Collection , How Many Books Are You Reading 2010?

6 comments:

  1. I'm finally old enough that none of my pleasures are guilty ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I visited those blogs and how come you didn't put your two cents in? I almost added a comment about the peeps.....I guess I am guilty because I agree they are awfully (haha) wonderful treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have commented. Bloggers love comments. And your comments are always so good!

    What are peeps? I don't think I have ever had any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're those silly little yellow marshmallow chicks that we insist on putting into our children's Easter baskets. I guess Sweden is peepless!

    ReplyDelete