Sunday, January 10, 2010

How Many Books Are You Reading 2010?

Lost Wanderer's reading goal for 2010 is 75 books. That's an impressive pile of books. I wish that I could even come close, but it's just not possible. I'm such a slow reader. If I divide her list by 5, then it's still pushing my reading limit, but it's a list within my reach. Nobody said all the books had to be 500 pages, right? Thin books with large print must count?!

So here it is, my 2010 reading goal: Ann is reading 15 books this year.

3 comments:

  1. I usually read at least 8 a month - especially if you count the beta reading I do for other authors. Now with ebooks, I read even more short books. So I'll say the total is about 200.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're good! I guess you don't need a reading goal? But do you read stuff you like, or does it feel like work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm.....what is beta reading? I read alot, maybe a book a week. It depends on how busy I am, if I have other projects going. I usually read a few childrens books as well. I am anxiously awaiting the Newbery winner for this year. Most years I really enjoy the selection but there have been a few turkeys. Do you have a favorite author or genre? I seem to get stuck in historical fiction but I have read a few really great non finctions and I like to look for new authors. I was pleasantly surprised when I read The Kite Runner. Another favorite was Water for Elephants. So many books, so little time......

    ReplyDelete